Sponsorship & Giving
Sponsorship & Giving
We are a proud supporter of many local organizations and fundraising events throughout the Detroit Metro area and in our local Plymouth community.
Sponsorships and Collaborations: We have found that when it’s done right, sponsorship allows us to show support while offering us significant opportunities for distinct marketing.
Charitable Contributions: We feel that giving is a part of continuing the betterment of our community and we are proud to be a contributor to many organizations and fundraising efforts.
Pastel will try to respond to your request if we can identify with the effort or mission. It is the policy of our organization to contribute to activities, organizations and causes that align with our mission of empowering women.
The goal is to focus support on the following areas:
- Gender equity
- Home and workplace safety for all humans
- Women-owned businesses
- Professional development of women
In evaluation of sponsorship and giving opportunities, priority will be given to organizations that are aligned with the areas listed above. Further priority will be given to organizations with involvement of active and engaged Pastel members.
Requests will not be accepted via email, phone or through in-person solicitations. Requests must be made via the form below. Due to the high volume of requests, we are not able to respond to all.
- All requests must have the following information to be considered:
- Your organization’s non-profit Tax ID# (if applicable)
- Date, time, and place of event
- What the contribution is to be used for
- The request must be received no later than four weeks before the date needed. Please understand that the more lead time we are given to consider your request, the greater the chance we can find some way to help you.
- Submitting a request per the above guidelines does not guarantee a contribution.
Thank you for considering Pastel for your fundraising efforts.
Sponsorship and Giving Policies
We Have Vacancy!
Reduce stress. Increase productivity. Impress clients. Pastel offers professionals beautiful, modern, furnished private office space in the heart of downtown Plymouth, Michigan.
With fast wi-fi, coffee, snacks and so much more, you will have everything you need to get sh*t done. Bring together remote teams or present to clients in our large conference room or even reserve the whole open space for an event.