Pastel is a coworking space that provides visitors with a quiet area where they can concentrate on work, boosting their productivity as well as widening their circle of acquaintances and possibly business contacts. However, one should keep in mind it is first and foremost a workplace where a set of house rules applies. If you fail to follow the house rules, you will lose the right to come to or work in the coworking space.
1. Community Guidelines
Pastel is not a place for hatred, abuse, discrimination, disrespect, profanity, meanness, harassment, or spam. Do not:
- use the Services to promote violence, degradation, subjugation, discrimination or hatred against individuals or groups based on race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity;
- use the Services to promote videos that are sexually explicit or post links to sites that contain sexually explicit material or show people or animals being hurt or degraded;
- spam other Users with unsolicited or unauthorized offers of goods and services, advertising, promotional material, junk mail, spam or chain letters, or inappropriate messages;
- engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services; or
- represent products created by others as your own creation, or act as a reseller of others’ products;
Pastel reserves the right to terminate User Accounts for such activities.
- Using shared spaces, taking care of the property
- Each working unit comprises a table with a chair and wireless or cable internet access.
- The coworking shared space can be used between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- It is necessary to respect foreign property. In case of furniture or property damage arising out of negligence, you need to arrange a replacement or pay for the damage.
- You should not bring your own furniture to the coworking space or stick posters on the walls without prior permission. If you think you have a really good idea for a new wall poster, you are welcome to present it to the head of the coworking space.
- Everyone should endeavor to make the shared office spaces pleasant for all users. The temperature of the room should be such that it will suit most users. We normally avoid under- or overheating, as it is a waste of valuable energy. Using one’s own heaters is not allowed.
- We are fond of pets, but they do not belong in a working environment and are therefore prohibited from entering the coworking space.
- There is 1 conference room available.
- The furniture in the conference room should stay there at all times.
- The conference room can be used for business meetings, loud phone calls and Skype conferences.
- Do not let the conference room become your second home – to use it, you need to book it through an online schedule.
- The conference room can also be used without prior reservation but only providing that it is not reserved.
Use of kitchenette
- Our coworking space includes a kitchenette that can be used by all coworking members.
- You might consider using labels with your name on the food and beverages you keep in the cupboards or fridge.
- Everyone is responsible for keeping the kitchenette clean and tidy.
- Coworking is a shared working environment so everyone should make their best effort to maintain a quiet working atmosphere.
- Phone calls
- When speaking on the phone, please adjust the volume of your voice. If your phone call might disrupt other people using the coworking space, please make your phone call in the conference room.
- We suggest you put your cell phone on vibrate mode to prevent disturbing others.
- Although visitors are allowed in the coworking space, everyone needs to abide by the rules concerning the voice level. Invite your private visitors to the bar and your business visitors to the conference room.
- All coworking members are responsible for keeping the common rooms clean and tidy, which means that everyone should clean their desk and take care of the garbage once they have finished working for the day. Please recycle whenever possible.
- Cleaning supplies are kept in dedicated places.
4. Use of the internet
- Users of the coworking space have free access to the “Pastel” wireless network.
- Ask the head of the coworking space for the password.
- Each coworking tenant can also use cable internet access.
- Illegal data file download (torrent) is not allowed.
- Do your best toward fair internet usage.
- Our library is dedicated to knowledge sharing among the users of the coworking space. If you wish to borrow a book from the library, register with your name on a special list appointed for that purpose. You can get the list from the head of the coworking space.
- Do not keep borrowed books for too long.
- Printing for coworking members is available free of charge although excessive printing must be done elsewhere.
- Each tenant can download printer drivers onto their computer and use the printer for their own purposes, following the instructions provided (located near the printer).
- For document scanning or in case of any difficulties, the tenants can upload the relevant documents on a USB key and complete the desired task directly on the printer.